A useful feature of Mobile Text Alerts is the ability to set up administrators for your account.
Setting up administrators allows several advantages.
- It allows multiple people access to send messages from your Control Panel.
- It allows group leaders to send messages by texting in with their own personal phones.
- It allows group leaders to send text messages from their own personal email addresses.
This tutorial will walk you through the “Manage Administrators” page on your Control Panel.
Add an Administrator
Click the green “Add an Administrator” button to input a new administrator. You can then fill out the fields and click "Send Invite" to send an email invitation for the administrator to set up their profile.
You can add as many administrators on your account as desired.
If you would like to remove one or more administrators, click on the row of the administrator (or hold shift and click on multiple administrators) to highlight that row.
Then click the red “Remove Administrators” button to delete the selected administrator(s).
Or you can click the "Delete" (garbage bin) icon for any row to delete that row as well.
- Username and Password – This is the username that administrators can use if they want to log in to send messages from the Control Panel.
- Phone Number – If you or an administrator enters a phone number, this will enable that number to send messages from your account by texting in to 229-299-8227.
- Email – Entering the administrator’s email address will enable that address to send messages from your account via email.
- Admin Groups – This field allows you to assign an administrator to a specific group or groups.
- Permissions – Administrator permissions are as follows:
- Level 1 (Restricted) - Administrator will only have access to send messages to their groups.
- Level 2 (Standard) - Administrator will have full access to send messages to all groups but has restricted access to billing.
- Level 3 (Super) - Administrator has full access to the account, including billing.
Start sending mass text alerts today with Mobile Text Alerts!