A useful feature of Mobile Text Alerts is the ability to set up administrators for your account.
There are a couple of reasons you may want to set up administrators.
- It allows multiple people access to send messages from your Control Panel.
- It allows you to give people access to send messages without giving them access to manage account billing.
- It allows group leaders to send messages by texting in with their own personal phones.
This tutorial will walk you through the “Manage Administrators” page on your Control Panel.
Add an Administrator
Click the green “Add an Administrator” button to input a new administrator. You can then fill out the fields and click "Send Invite" to send an email invitation for the administrator to set up their profile.
You can add as many administrators on your account as desired.
If you would like to remove one or more administrators, click on the row of the administrator (or hold shift and click on multiple administrators) to highlight that row.
Then click the red “Remove Administrators” button to delete the selected administrator(s).
Or you can click the "Delete" (garbage bin) icon for any row to delete that row as well.
- Username and Password – This is the username that administrators can use if they want to log in to send messages from the Control Panel.
- Phone Number – If you or an administrator enters a phone number, this will enable that number to send messages from your account by texting in to 229-299-8227. (More on that here.)
- Email – The administrator will be able to log in with either their username or their email address in their login credentials.
- Admin Groups – This field allows you to assign an administrator to be able to send messages to a specific group or groups. (More on groups here.)
- Permissions – Administrator permissions are as follows:
- Level 1 (Restricted) - Administrator will only have access to send messages to their groups.
- Level 2 (Standard) - Administrator will have full access to send messages to all subscribers but has restricted access to billing.
- Level 3 (Super) - Administrator has full access to the account, including billing.
Start sending mass text alerts today with Mobile Text Alerts!