The "Integrations" page on your control panel lists several options for integrating your Mobile Text Alerts services with other software through Zapier. (More about integrating with Zapier here - For information on integrating with your webinars click here for Zoom and here for GoToWebinar.)
Connect Mobile Text Alerts to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Mobile Text Alerts to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, there are some pre-made Zaps you can try.
How do I connect Mobile Text Alerts to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Mobile Text Alerts"
- Use your credentials to connect your Mobile Text Alerts account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Mobile Text Alerts and Zapier.
Start sending mass text alerts today with Mobile Text Alerts!
Please sign in to leave a comment.