If a contact isn't receiving messages for your mass text alerts, you can try checking the status logs of the message. You can do this by going to your Reports-->Sent Messages Report page and selecting where it shows the number of recipients for your message.
Here are some potential statuses you may see:
- QUEUED - If the message is stuck in this status, this would typically mean there was an issue in processing the message - Often, the system was unable to detect the recipient as a valid wireless number
- You may want to double check that the contact's number is a valid number capable of receiving texts
- The QUEUED status may also simply mean that we were unable to receive any type of delivery status for the message
- FAILED, REJECTED, or UNDELIVERED - These statuses would typically mean the user's phone carrier did not process and deliver the message
- The user could attempt to get in touch with their phone carrier to try to troubleshoot, or you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the phone number that's having problems so that we can try to get things working for them
- SENT - This status would mean we didn't receive any error statuses or notice any issues
- You're still welcome to reach out to email@example.com if you have phone numbers that are showing this status but are having issues receiving the messages
Some other questions you could check would be the following:
- Is their number listed on your Manage Contacts page?
- Have they unsubscribed from your bulk text messaging? If so they can resubscribe by texting in your keyword or going to the sign-up page for your account.
- If the user is T-Mobile, is their phone/plan enabled to receive messages from toll-free numbers? There may be a setting in their phone that can allow them to receive messages from toll-free numbers, or they may be able to get in touch with their carrier to check if they can get it enabled.
As mentioned, you can submit numbers that aren't receiving your bulk text messaging to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as well and we can try to get messages working for your contact!
Start sending mass text alerts today with Mobile Text Alerts!