Another feature regarding bulk text messaging on your online SMS service is the ability to schedule messages to send out later. This tutorial will walk you through the “Scheduled Messages” page on your Control Panel.
Correct Time Zone
On the “Scheduled Messages” page, you will see this message:
Before you schedule any messages for bulk text messaging, you will need to make sure that your account is set for the correct time zone. Click the “Settings” link to be taken to the Settings page, from which you can edit your account’s time zone.
This table shows a report of all your scheduled messages.
- The “Message” column shows the content of your scheduled message.
- The “Recipients” column lets you know the number of recipients for your scheduled message, or whether your messages is scheduled to go to all subscribers or to a group.
- The “Scheduled Date” column specifies the day and time that your scheduled message is set to go out.
- The “Repeat” column shows you how often your message is set to repeat. If it is not set to repeat, it will say “Don’t Repeat.”
- The “Edit” column allows you to modify your scheduled messages as needed. If you click the “edit” icon of a message, you will be taken to the “Send a Message” page from which you will be able to edit any of the details of your schedule message.
- The “Delete” column allows you to delete any of your scheduled messages. Click the “delete” icon on any message’s row to delete that row.
Schedule a New Message
Clicking the “Schedule a New Message” button will take you to the “Send a Message” screen. From that screen you will be able to schedule a different message.
Start sending bulk text messaging today using an online SMS service with Mobile Text Alerts!