You can change various features of your account from your “Settings” page. This tutorial will walk you through the different aspects that you can edit.
This page allows you to change general settings for your account.
- Change your keyword. Changing your keyword will change the general word that people can text in to 662-200-4303 be added as subscribers to your text alerts. You can also use your keyword as your username to log in to your account. (Note: This will also change the URL for your sign-up page.)
- Input/edit your phone number. (Note: This option does not appear in free test accounts.) Here you would put your contact number that you would like us to use to contact you in regards to your account. (Changing this will not impact anything in regards to your text alerts.)
- Select the industry you belong to from the drop-down menu.
- Set your timezone. This is especially important if you are scheduling messages to help ensure your messages go out at the right time.
- Change your password by clicking the “Change Password” button. You will be asked to type out your old password and enter your new password.
- Connect with Facebook or refresh your Facebook connection. Connecting with Facebook allows you access to certain features such as posting to Facebook on your "Send a Message" page and running Facebook Giveaways.
- View the credit/debit card information you have on file at a glance, and click "Update" to be taken to the "Billing and Payments" page from which you can view and edit billing info.
- Cancel renewal for your account. (Note: This option does not appear in free test accounts.)
From here you can change settings regarding certain aspects of your messaging
- Select whether or not you want the messages you send to go to both email addresses and phone numbers. If this is switched off, messages will not go to a subscriber's email address unless there is no phone number listed for that subscriber.
- Select whether or not your want to disable the Header and Footer values for your messages on your "Send a Message" page. The Header and Footer are automatic lines of text you can input at the top and bottom of all of your messages. (Anytime you enter a new Header or Footer on your "Send a Message" page it is saved for future messages.)
- Go to the Sign-Up Page tab to make changes to your sign-up page. (More on your sign-up page here.)
- Choose if you want to be notified when new subscribers sign up and by what method you would like to be notified.
- Select whether you want to require double opt-in for your subscribers to help keep in compliance with texting regulations. This will require people to confirm their subscription after opting in before they will be added to your subscriber list.
Message Replies Settings
From here you can edit settings regarding replies you receive back from your subscribers.
- Enter a number in the "Forward replies to a phone number" field if you would like all replies that come in to be forwarded as a text message to your phone number. (Note: You will not be able to reply back in the same text thread that you receive the forwarded replies, and these forwarded messages do count against your monthly messaging limits.)
- Select if you want your subscribers to receive an auto-response back when they reply to any of your messages.
This section provides information/documentation for developers to access our API.