You can change various features of your account from your “Settings” page. This tutorial will walk you through the different aspects that you can edit.
This page allows you to change general settings for your account.
- Change your keyword. Changing your keyword will change the general word that people can text in to 662-200-4303 be added as subscribers to your text alerts. You can also use your keyword as your username to log in to your account. (Note: This will also change the URL for your sign-up page).
- Input/edit your phone number. (Note: This option does not appear in free test accounts.) Here you would put your contact number that you would like us to use to contact you in regards to your account. (Changing this will not impact anything in regards to your text alerts.)
- Select the industry you belong to from the drop-down menu.
- Change your password by clicking the “Change Password” button. You will be asked to type out your old password and enter your new password.
- Connect with Facebook or refresh your Facebook connection. Connecting with Facebook allows you access to certain features such as posting to Facebook on your "Send a Message" page, running Facebook Giveaways, and our Live Assistant feature.
- View the credit/debit card information you have on file at a glance, and click "Update" to be taken to the Billing and Payments page from which you can view and edit billing info.
Control Panel Settings
From here you can change settings regarding certain aspects of your control panel.
- Set your timezone. This is especially important for if you are scheduling messages to help ensure your messages go out at the right time.
- Select whether or not you want the messages you send to go to both emails and phones. If this is switched off, messages will not go to emails unless there is no phone number listed.
- Select whether or not your want to disable the Header and Footer values for your messages on your "Send a Message" page.
- Choose if you want to be notified when new subscribers sign up and by what method you would like to be notified.
Clicking on this section will take you to the Sign-Up Page window from which you can customize various aspects of your account's sign-up page (the page people can visit in order to sign up for your text alerts).
Message Replies Settings
From here you can edit settings regarding replies you receive back from your subscribers.
- Enter a number in the "Forward replies to a phone number" field if you would like all replies that come in to be forwarded as a text message to your phone number. (Note that you will not be able to reply back in the same text thread.)
- Select if you want your subscribers to receive an auto-response back when they reply to any of your messages.
This section provides information/documentation for developers to access our API.