A useful feature of an SMS service is a free sign-up page that allows people to subscribe to your texts by filling out a form online.
The link for your account's sign-up page can be found under the "4 ways to get subscribers" section on your main Dashboard page:
You can copy this link and share it in emails, Facebook posts, mailings, or anywhere else and people can go to that link in order to sign up for your text alerts!
Your sign-up page will look something like this:
You can also view and customize your sign-up page info under Subscribers->Sign-Up Page:
From here you can view the URL for your sign-up page so you can copy it. If you're wanting to embed the sign-up page into your own website, you can also view and copy the HTML code:
You can also customize various aspects of your sign-up page, including:
- Uploading a custom logo
- Changing the page's colors
- Editing the auto-response message people receive when they sign up
- Selecting whether or not you want people to be able to sign up to receive messages via Facebook Messenger
- Specifying/changing some of the text that shows up on the sign-up page
- Selecting whether or not you want certain fields hidden or required
Click "Save" to save any changes you make!
Start sending mass text alerts today with Mobile Text Alerts!