Give your subscribers a personalized experience with our Inbox!
The Inbox allows you to easily view your subscriber's replies to your messages, and to chat back and forth with your subscribers.
The "Conversations" column on the left allows you to view conversations with subscribers who have replied to your messages. The most recent reply will appear at the top, and any unread conversations will appear in bold font.
The elements at the top of the left column include the following:
- The search bar in the left column will allow you to search through your conversations.
- The "Compose Message" icon will allow you to start a new conversation.
- Selecting the "Export" icon will export the replies your subscribers have sent into a spreadsheet.
- The "Mark All as Read" icon will mark all conversations as read.
- The "settings" icon will take you to your Message Reply Settings.
- The "Filter" icon will allow you to filter your conversations according to different groups (segments) you've created on your account
Directly above the list of conversations you'll see tabs labeled "All" and "Archived." If you have more than one user on your account, you'll also see tabs labeled "Mine" and "Unassigned." (More on archiving and assigning later.)
- The "All" tab will show you all conversations, except conversations that have been marked as "Archived."
- The "Mine" tab will show you all conversations assigned to your user profile. (Note: if your account has no users set up, this tab will not appear.)
- The "Unassigned" tab will show you all conversations that have not been assigned to any user profile. (Note: if your account has no users set up, this tab will not appear.)
- The "Archived" tab will show you all conversations that have been marked as "Archived."
Viewing, Replying, Assigning, and Archiving a Conversation
The larger display on the right will show the message thread of the selected conversation between you and your subscriber. You will be able to see the messages you've sent them, as well as the replies they've sent in, from here. You can also type a response back in the message box below.
Other features of the that display include:
- Assigning/reassigning the conversation to a user profile by selecting the "Assign/Reassign Conversation" button at the top of the conversation (note: if your account has no users set up, this tab will not appear)
- Unsubscribing the selected subscriber from your account by selecting the "Unsubscribe" icon at the top of the conversation
- Archiving the conversation by selecting the "Archive" icon at the top of the conversation - this will remove the conversation from the "All" tab into the "Archived" tab
- Viewing message type and/or status of a specific message by clicking on the message bubble
- Including an image, emoji, or name variable when typing a message back
- Having the option to send your message as SMS (regular text) or MMS (multimedia message, which
The "Subscriber Info" hyperlink will show you what information you have on record for the selected subscriber.
Please sign in to leave a comment.