You can change various features of your account from your “Settings” page. This tutorial will walk you through the different aspects that you can edit.
This page allows you to change general settings for your account.
- Change your account name. This will also change the username you use to log in, as well as the URL for your sign-up page.
- Select the industry you belong to from the drop-down menu.
- Set your timezone. This is especially important if you are scheduling messages to help ensure your messages go out at the right time.
- Change your password by clicking the “Change Password” button. You will be asked to type out your old password and enter your new password.
- Connect/disconnect with Facebook. Connecting with Facebook allows you to log in using your Facebook account.
- Connect/disconnect with Google. Connecting with Google allows you to log in using your Google account.
- Enable two-factor authentication. This adds a layer of security for logging in to your account.
From here you can change settings regarding certain aspects of your messaging
- Select whether or not you want the messages you send to go to both email addresses and phone numbers. If this is switched off, messages will not go to a subscriber's email address unless there is no phone number listed for that subscriber.
- Select whether or not your want to disable the Header and Footer values for your messages on your "Send a Message" page. The Header and Footer are automatic lines of text you can input at the top and bottom of all of your messages. (Anytime you enter a new Header or Footer on your "Send a Message" page it is saved for future messages.)
- Select whether or not you'd like replies that come in to be forwarded as a text message to your phone number. (Note: You will not be able to reply back in the same text thread that you receive the forwarded replies, and these forwarded messages do count against your monthly messaging limits.)
- Select whether or not you want your subscribers to receive an auto-response back when they reply to any of your messages.
- Choose if you want to be notified when new subscribers sign up and by what method you would like to be notified.
- Select whether you want to require double opt-in for your subscribers to help keep in compliance with texting regulations. This will require people to confirm their subscription after opting in before they will be added to your subscriber list.
- Add more data fields so that you can input more information for your subscribers (click the "trash bin" icon to delete a field).
This section provides information/documentation for developers to access our API.
These various features are useful for mass text messaging services to offer. Start sending mass texts today with Mobile Text Alerts!
Please sign in to leave a comment.