Your SMS service comes with a free sign-up page that allows people to subscribe to your texts by filling out a form online.
The link for your account's sign-up page can be found under the "4 ways to increase subscribers" section on your main Dashboard page:
You can copy this link and share it in emails, Facebook posts, mailings, or anywhere else, and your audience can visit that link in order to sign up for your text alerts.
You can view and customize your sign-up page info under Opt-In Methods->Sign-Up Page:
From here you can click "Copy Link" to copy URL for your sign-up page so you can share it.
You can also toggle between "Edit" and "Preview" to change how you view the sign-up page preview for the purposes of customizing the page.
(The "Preview" shows you an example of what your sign-up page will look like when people visit your link.)
You can click the iFrame or HTML tabs to view HTML code you can use to embed the sign-up page on your own site:
The code listed when you click "iFrame" is dynamic. This means if you embed it on your site, it will reflect any future changes you make to customize your sign-up page.
The code displayed upon clicking "HTML" is static so if you embed it, any future changes you make to your sign-up page will not apply automatically. However, this code gives you more freedom to make changes to the coding if you would like.
You can also customize various aspects of your sign-up page, including:
- Displaying your company/organization's name
- Uploading a custom logo
- Editing the auto-response message people receive when they sign up
- Designating the "groups" (organized segments you've created on your account) that you'd like people to be able to sign up for
- Designating any custom fields you'd like to display (these must first be added in your account's Settings tab)
- Changing the page's colors
- Selecting whether or not you want certain fields hidden or required
Click "Save All Changes" toward the top to save any changes you make!
Start sending mass text alerts today with Mobile Text Alerts!